Achievement Bug Alexandra the Great cant achieved on The Queen in the Panther's Skin

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.102.31440.0 (#96976) 126326487
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
i complete all 6 side mission and never pop up

###################################################################

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. i complete all side missions ### ## #### difficulty in time Tamar 5 mission
  2. achievement never pop-up even load game
    3.please hot fix

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

the achievement must be pop up on my Steam + Game pass

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
-AUTOSAVE-.aoe2spgame (1.3 MB)
TAMAR.aoe2spgame (1.3 MB)

1 Like

Hi @Gebertiji
Did you finish the scenario? In order to get some achievements, you need to complete the side missions and finish the whole scenario.

Edit: For this specific achievement, there’s no need to finish the scenario, it’s possible that the server was running slow by the time you tried or this is an issue due to playing in Hard difficulty, we’re investigating.

I am finished as hard difficulty in Turkish and its not triggered and i didn’t kill supply depots all guards however i demolish all depots with trebuchets. So its two possibility in my mind for reason of the bug

1 Like

Here is the bug solution

with complete 5 objectives + 2 ungarinosed buildings also kill EVERY YELLOW GUARDS Also demolish TOWER of the north
Tamar must be alive until the end of first phase
You dont have to destroy every blue buildings

here is my current save
TAMAR.aoe2spgame (1.2 MB)

2 Likes