These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 51737
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
After killing the liders of the hordes and then defeating all the “Horde” players, the achievement “Scattered horde” is not unlocked (and it should) in the third scenario of the lithuanian campaign.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
- Played one match, then loaded it again but this time I also deferated the Yellow player too. The achievement was not unlocked.
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Load and play the third scenario of the lithuanian campaign
- Kill the leaders
- Defeat all the enemy players
- Look how the achievement is not unlocked
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The achievement “Scattered Horde” should be unlocked.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
An image is not necessary
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
- I include the 2 recorded games and the savefiles of the entire scenario that I used here: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.