- GAME BUILD #: 100.13.38085.0 P1 UP
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
The Lakota/Haudenosaunee/Aztec age 2 card “Advanced Scouts” will treat any Native Scouts you had before sending the card as a spent population, even after the death of those Scouts. This functionally reduces your maximum population cap by 1 for every Native Scout you had before sending it. This same bug also appeared in the past with the card “Gaananci” for the Hausa but that was fixed thankfully, hopefully the fix here is the same.
- 100% of the time.
- Send the Lakota/Haudenosaunee “4 Native Scouts” card or the “TEAM 2 Native Scouts” card
- Send the Lakota/Haudenosaunee “Advanced Native Scouts” card and observe your population increase
- Delete or get your Native Scouts killed and observe your population stay the same
Native Scouts shouldn’t cost population after dying.
AdvancedScoutsPopBug.age3Yrec (6.5 MB)