These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: ######
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Hi. I’ve been playing AoE III DE for a little while, now. And today I noticed that the Advanced Trading Post (which should have an attack) doesn’t fire upon ennemies anymore, even when that said trading post is attacked. I’ve played two games today (both with the British civilization in skirmish mode) and that bug happened in both games.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start a skirmish game with the British as your civilization
- Ship the Advanced Trading Post from your home city
- Build an Advanced Trading Post anywhere on the map.
- Wait for an ennemy to attack your Advanced Trading Post(s)
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Well, the Advanced Trading Post would actually FIRE upon the ennemy.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.