Africa DLC appreciation thread

God the art is amazing in this, just look at the screenshot!

Really looking forward to this, already purchased.

Thank you to the devs!

35 Likes

This game has more mechanics than Age of 2 and this makes it uniq. This game may have some bugs but always will be classic for me. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

The stuff they make looks really nice and indeed the uniqueness is always appreciated… but I just want more! There’s so much that can be done that I hope this isn’t the only content drop.

10 Likes

I hope I am right in the assumption that USA now finally gets an african immigrants card?

6 Likes

Yeah the art is so great.

I will support this game for a very long time. Please give us a reason to!

Thank you devs!

9 Likes

Wonderful, It looks really good , I hope we get a free challenge civ later on (like the US) , Perhaps Morocco and Zulu.
Will there be a special allowing you to purchase African Royals + DoTD together for a reduced price ? I don’t care for the AoE4_ DotD special, I want this DLC + DotD DLC.

2 Likes

Not only is the DLC as a whole right up my alley (I already preordered it), but the woman in the concept art…I’m smitten. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

that is pretty yikes of you sir.

4 Likes

C’mon, you’ve never been attracted to a woman depicted in art before?

1 Like

Definitely looks great, but is some of the art recycled. The “Indians” artwork looks familiar from the vanilla game.

1 Like

Its nice to see that indian art, Its not forget and thats cool.

2 Likes

Plus, it’s not like they needed new concept art for a civ that was already in the game.

2 Likes

You have bad taste. Lol