After all this time it STILL DROPS a lot

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: sad
How can this be , it is just terrible in ladder, my allies drop all the time and I had 2 drops too
It is not a week after realease !

8 Likes

Yeah I finally stopped playing aoe because of these issuesā€¦ I played for over 10 years now (only 1.5 years now also MP), but not even SP works withoout drops/lags. The CD Version still was better than this mess (not looking at MP)

2 Likes

Weird, I havent had a drop in probably a month. And I play almost daily. Sorry you guys are having this issue.

Iā€™ve been facing the same issue, a couple of days ago we spent 1 hour trying to play a 4v4 and one friend kept dropping, we ran out of play time and ended up not playing a single gameā€¦ He already reinstalled the game and still dropping. And when is not him is another fella in the other team.

1 Like

In some days we see 0drops, in other days - I get 4-5x ā€¦ It is not always the same

Yesterday I made a little statistic about that: 6 drops out of 10 games (ranked 4x4). One time it was me, the other fife times enemies or allies lost connection --> it is not just happening ā€œsometimesā€.

Additionally there are the long queue times and drops in the lobby before actually launching the game (I didnā€™t count those drops, but probably around ten yesterday)

2 Likes

Hi,

The same issue is plaguing me and my friends. Mostly it happens in Ranked TG, but even in lobby games, the game freezes and the message comes:
Disconnected, attempting to reconnect

But my Voice channel over discord is working perfectly

I have lost 10/20 games till now because either i disconnect or my ally disconnects randomly in the middle of the game

Are you one of the devs playing in the same building as the servers?

Gonna post everyday I get another one of these drops.

PLEASE STOP FOCUSING RESOURCES ON BALANCE CHANGES OR MAP CHANGES. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I CANā€™T STAND PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH MY GAMES EACH TIME I JOIN A SERVER THAT IS YELLOW OR RED.

Another day ANOTHER Lost connection drop. Devā€™s should put out a statement about this issue and what their plans are about fixing this issue which has been going on for over 2 months now.

Lost connection to server. Attemping to reconnectā€¦ This happens to me 10-20% of games, even though my internet and wifi are definitely onā€¦ I played this game online since 2002 and never had this problem before DE

Again and again. Another day another drop.

yep played 3 games last night, 1 dropped

Another drop, another day, still waiting for a fix after 2.5 months.