Age DE Streaming and Beta Update - Age of Empires

@ā€œSugar Ray Ruaniā€ said:
Only those who ordered the pre order will win Beta Acess?

Actually new participans can test for an entirely month.

@ā€œSugar Ray Ruaniā€ They said 100k insiders would be added to the program.
If you preorder the game, youā€™ll also get in.
If you didnā€™t preorder, and you donā€™t have it now, and youā€™re not one of the lucky 100k, you wonā€™t have it.

nice lol

@Augustusman said:

@ā€œSugar Ray Ruaniā€ said:
Only those who ordered the pre order will win Beta Acess?

Actually new participans can test for an entirely month.

I read it to say participants can play until February 5th. So the time between February 6th and February 19th inclusive, there will be no playing.

Quote from OP.

ā€œThis preview week will continue through February 5th, 2018, at which point the beta will come to an end.ā€

why canā€™t I play single? :frowning:

If I purchase the game of the first of february do i still get acces to the beta until the 5th february?

Ice Shard Studios will be streaming on YouTube. I love the game so farā€¦ keep up the good work!

Ich wƃĀ¼rde gerne rein kommen aber kann nicht teilnehmen. Obwohl ich vorbestellt habe :-/

I have joined the BETA from the insider Hub and I see it now in myInsider content but How do I download the game?

@TulpeHund882596 said:
Ich wƃĀ¼rde gerne rein kommen aber kann nicht teilnehmen. Obwohl ich vorbestellt habe :-/

Hallo TulpeHundā€¦

Wann hast du vorbestellt? Ich war auch knapp dran. Achte darauf das dein Account der selbe ist wie der Gamertag. Ebenso hast di XBoy Hub App schon vom Windows Store installiert?

Sorry fƃĀ¼r Fragen, will aber nur sicherstellen das wir diese Punkte ausschliessen kƃĀ¶nnen.

How do you get the latest build? Seems I have 4838, which means, I virtually cannot play, as everybody and their mother seems to have 4863. I do not find an option to update.

@YaguarSeptim said:
How do you get the latest build? Seems I have 4838, which means, I virtually cannot play, as everybody and their mother seems to have 4863. I do not find an option to update.

Go to Xbox Inside Center, Insider content, uninstall and reinstall it from there. That worked for me.

Only found out today I can use the beta and it end today pffffā€¦ Should have been on the store page. Can you not leave the beta up ??