Age IV 8 Tashunke Card Doesn't Send

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: V. 100.12.21704.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
There is a bug with the 8 Tashunke shipment in Age IV for Lakota. It will let you queue up the shipment, and if you queue more Tashunke than the pop limit at the stable, the card will continue to ship and the shipment will not arrive (even though there may only be 5 Tashunke trained currently).

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Send 8 Tashunke shipment
  2. Queue up 14 Tashunke at the stable
  3. 5 Tashunke will pop from stable and then the 8 Tashunke shipment will not arrive

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The Tashunke shipment should have arrived since I only had 5 Tashunke when the timer completed for the shipment. (13 Tashunke if the shipment had arrived)

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

3 Likes

Well because when you QUEUE the units you already fill the Maximum of that unit type.
Its not a bug, its intented so you cant get more of that unit than you actually should have !
For more information, hoverr your mouse over the taskune icon in the building, to see that you filled the maximum of that unit.

Good day sir.

1 Like

I thought you could overpop in theses situations

You can overpop yes. But the Taskune rider has a BUILDLIMIT.
These build limit cant ever be "Overpopped "

1 Like

Are you sure? I overpopped 4 inca priestesses that were at the limit too when aging up with a leader.

Then That is a reportable bug. But this one is 100% intendet.

Age up bonuses are able to bypass all limits.

Tashunke have been nerfed to death already…let them overpop or give a stronger age IV shipment. This doesn’t compare to 2 heavy cannons of many of the Euro civs.