AGE IV - Game crash to desktop without error message

Hello Everyone,
at the current state i cannot enjoy playing TEAM RANKED at all.
Sometimes I can play without any issue.
Sometimes the Game crashes randomly to desktop while beeing loading screen in a Team Ranked Game.
Sometimes the Game crashes while in a match. PLEASE GIVE ME A HINT OR SOMETHING HOW I CAN FIX THIS.
I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, verifing gamefiles on steam, nothing helps.
Common Relic this should not be the way to handle errors in your code. Im constantly losing rank points because of this, this is just poor.
Please, let me rejoin a ranked game or let handle the error correctly and not resulting in a crash to desktop without any informations about it!

Blockquote

System Information

Time of this report: 1/25/2023, 21:49:43
         Machine name: ################                Machine Id: {4E585E69-148A-4E50-9C7D-022E2ADE8F91}
     Operating System: Windows 11 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
             Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
  System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
         System Model: ZenBook Pro Duo UX582LR_UX582LR
                 BIOS: UX582LR.203 (type: UEFI)
            Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10870H CPU @ 2.20GHz (16 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
               Memory: 32768MB RAM
  Available OS Memory: 32528MB RAM
            Page File: 9914MB used, 24662MB available
          Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
      DirectX Version: DirectX 12
  DX Setup Parameters: Not found
     User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
   System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
      DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
             Miracast: Available, with HDCP

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
DirectX Database Version: 1.4.4
DxDiag Version: 10.00.22621.0001 64bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes

Display Tab 1: No problems found.
  Display Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 4: No problems found.
      Input Tab: No problems found.

… Unfortantley i can not upload any file because my account is new -.-.
Best Regards,

Most crashes appear obviously in MP games due to a bad internet connection.
Try to optimize your network. Avoid WLAN and use cable LAN instead.
Could be helpful to run a network tool to investigate possible problems.

Hey Mate, thank you for trying to help. I can defenitly say that this error has nothing to do with internet connection.
However this post is a duplicate and can be continued in the first/main topic here: Common Crashes Bug - #13 by Kazalopolis

Same problem. I played without issues until the new version updated (5.2.131.0), now I can’t enter any team match because the game crashes, EVERY TIME, but only if I open the tab to choose a civ before the match starts. I play without problems if I decide to not click the tab but if I do everything freezes and I return to desktop without a warning. Both in ranked and random team games.

I guess I will stop playing (unless I feel like using abbasid, since I can’t change civ)

Sorry you are all seeing this. Best thing to do is to contact support with your DxDiag and warnings.log file . Thanks!

Thanks, I already did a while ago, nothing else came out so far.
Did crash yesterday again in a middle of a ranked team game.
it is such a shame…

The only reason my game crashed without any reason and without a message was being caused by microsoft one drive synchronising the steam folder while i was playing.

Completely de~selecting the steam folder in onedrive (manually and by force) fixed the issue for me back than.

@Giftbolzen

1 Like

It fixed itself when I updated my bios