Age of Empires 4 Perspective Cheat Plugin File Report

Firstly, Iā€™m from Hong Kong, China, but not a cheater. Hereā€™s my story:

I played this game for more than 2 years and I truly love AOE series, but I found whenever I try to share my ā€œdevelop everywhere strategyā€ in our Chinese group (like QQ), there always some players attacking me, it feels like ā€œThey are so gifted at the game that getting on the Conqueror is as easy as drinking water, and those who donā€™t reach the Conqueror donā€™t deserve to talk or even liveā€. Thatā€™s why I feel ungry. Iā€™m also shy about sharing it on the English channel, beause my English is not good enough.

Anyway, I finally find the source of their dubious confidence, that of the Chinese shopping platform (Taobao), is that someone is openly selling the plugin. You can find it by searching ā€œåøå›½ę—¶ä»£4 å…Ø图ā€ in Taobao. I can not share the link here since it always transform to #####, I donā€™t know why.

So Iā€™m just a player who is cool with defensive counterattacks in ranked mode and I wish this game could be healther, I also bought all of them and didnā€™t use them and find that there are only two different cheating tools:

1. tools-1

2. tools-2

They are two different plugins. I upload it to google drive and insider category. So the AOE4 developers (pls help me @ them) can analyze it and I wish you could banned this type of tools and the users forever ASAP.

5 Likes

thanks for your efforts (: i hope this helps the developers

1 Like

Well doneļ¼Œ the map hack abuser should be permanent banned
I am one of those Chinese player too, hope this could work out.

1 Like

Good job!
these map hacker should be punished!

Please report it ASAP to the devs via a support ticket.

https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

ā€œCheats should always be send to a moderator, and the support ticket ! Report it, and donā€™t use it!ā€