Age of Empires 4 : Release date, platforms, gameplay and trailer

Following 12 years of silence, Microsoft Studios confirmed at Gamescom 2017 that Age of Empires 4 is in development for PC. The hugely popular series began way back in 1997, and despite the fact that there hasn’t been a new game in the franchise for quite some time, it’s still held in high regard by the gaming community — in fact, some call Age of Empires 3 one of the best PC games ever.
So, what should you expect from Age of Empire 4? Here, we discuss a possible release date, along with platform availability and what to expect from gameplay.

When will Age of Empires 4 be released?

Of course, the biggest question of all is ‘When is the Age of Empires 4 release date?’ and sadly, Microsoft didn’t reveal a release date — or even a release window — during its Gamescom 2017 reveal.
Looking back at previous Age of Empires releases, there’s no real release date pattern; the first in the series launched way back in 1997, followed by Age of Empires 2: The Age of Kings in 1999, and Age of Empires 3 in 2005. There was only a gap of two years between the first two games, while the gap between the second and third tripled to six years.

For more you can check
video animation

hi, beyond AoE 4, Microsoft announced AoE definitive edition (scheduled for late October) and AoE 2 definitive edition and AoE 3 definitive edition. They will be remastered by the previous chapters by the Forgotten Empire boys. No date has yet been announced for the definitive edition of 2nd and 3rd chapters. Of course, in the timeline, all the definitive editions of the 3 chapters and then AoE 4 will be released first.
If AoE 1 DE leaves for the end of October (if I’m not mistaken on 19), it is presumed to think that the other final editions will go off at about 6 months apart, so AoE 4 could go out in the middle of 2019.
A tip I can give to relic boys (for the development of AoE 4): quiet guys, do not get in the hurry … we have waited so long, we can still wait. We do not want an AoE 4 as soon as possible; we want an AoE 4 that is a perfect masterpiece !!! When my wife tells me, “force me boy, let’s make love”, I would like to say, “I’m sorry baby, but I’m playing at AoE 4.”