Age of Empires at Gamescom!

Hey all!

You may have seen that Age of Empires is going to Gamescom! We’re having an event on Monday the 21st, where we will be sharing a first look at Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, interviewing the developers, giving things away, and sharing some more exciting news!

We’ll be livestreaming the event for everyone who can’t make it to Germany, but for those of you who are going to be there we thought we could do a bit better! Click here to enter a sweepstakes for a ticket to the event! It will be a night you won’t want to miss!

Pretty cool. I planned to arrive at the 22nd but now I might reconsider my plans D:

I will set my clock at 2017-08-21T19:00:00.000Z.

It on 22 nd August 9:30am on my time so I will be ready to watch it :smile:

Can you guys share with us some impressions and/of fotos from you “visit” to Gamescom? Most appreciated. Thanks.

yeah some fotos or vids would be cool :slight_smile:

Hey Yeah!

@Rasto900 said:
Hey Yeah!

@Rasto900 said:
Hey Yeah!

Please comment some useful.

@Xamolxis said:
Can you guys share with us some impressions and/of fotos from you “visit” to Gamescom? Most appreciated. Thanks.

@AlmondBarrel13 said:
yeah some fotos or vids would be cool :slight_smile:

Hi guys, check out the thread linked below with photos and video from Gamescom 2017.

https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/1271/share-photos-and-video-from-age-of-empires-at-gamescom-2017/p1