Age of Empires: Castle Siege Memories

Dose the end sounds like that ???

2 Likes

Rip best game ever i hope itā€™s come back

Might come back in a form of a different game

A post was split to a new topic: Will AoE II: DE Run on Windows 7?

Would any one of you who have already commented on this topic be interested in receiving an Age of Empires: Castle Siege PAX pin and bandanna? I received some swag when the game first came out and thought about giving it away to someone who enjoyed the game for a much longer time than myself. Iā€™m willing to send it anywhere in the continental USA.

If interested please send me a private message. The first person who commented in this topic above me and contacts me with their continental USA mailing address will get the swag.

1 Like

Hunter01234 Missing my AoE ToP 50 Team and 3star attacks:relieved::worried:

1 Like

Ara araā€¦ I was so late to the party it seems. RIP AOECS :person_in_lotus_position:

2 Likes

Still waiting for my refunds from the game lol.

1 Like

I want this game back :frowning:

4 Likes

hello everyone iā€™m vietnamese i introduce my name is: Tuan often called Tfive thousand
I also hope the admin can read this article
-When I was called a new developer, I really loved this game before, there was a new clan I had, many people who were older than me, about 19 or 20 years old. I had a lot of fun, I was very depressed at that time, I was depressed and a lot of unhappy things went to the game and everyone comforted me until the game was closed.
We have formed a group to talk to but now everyone has to end things, people go to make money, they find a wife and the group only has 5 to 7 people to talk to me h 18 and I still remember this game. and want it back and develop more hope the admin will read this article to understand what gamers need

1 Like

Happy Easter ex-siegers and stay at home

1 Like

Whenever you spend money on ones and zeroes, you should be fully aware that whatever you bought is for ephemeral euphoria. Donā€™t spend what you canā€™t afford to lose.

I loved how ranged units attacked a whole platoon and not just a single unit. It was perfect for touch, you could draw the marching route for your units. And most importantly the love that game designers poured in was really visible in the artwork and game mechanics.
It was itā€™s pay to win characteristics and the grind to upgrade anything that made me rage delete it from my friends ipad that i borrowed, unfortunately how the corporate side of a company wants to sell the work of creative side, is beyond the latterā€™s control.

I still hope that they could salvage the art work and troop movement and attack mechanics, and give us something like Age of Empires 2 - cartooned, just the way Blizzard is offering StarCraft cartooned with StarCraft remaster. And even Age of Empires onlineā€™s artwork can be salvaged to deliver a Age of Empires 1 cartooned. I would love it. I loved the simple and clear low poly art style, it was easy on less powerful graphic chips.

1 Like

The fact that this topic is still pinned up gives me a hope !!!
Unless it is pinned only for me :thinking:

Memory

1 Like

I used to be totally addicted to this game. I was also a whale lol. I probably spent almost 1k on this game. I miss it so much. Far more fun then clash or clans or stronghold kingdoms.

I really do miss this game so much, East not so much (lol).

2 Likes

And after all the countless hours i spent teaching you to play the game you badmouth me like that :grimacing:

I really think that an AOE mobile game should be similar to AOE-3 Mobile. It was a java application from the late 2000s. I donā€™t understand why those classic cell phone games were better than the mobile games of today.