Age of Empires Community Streams!

Hey all!

As you may have heard the AoE community team has started doing weekly streams, and we are looking to play with some of you while we do it!

If you are interested, and free to play sometimes on Thursdays from 10-11am PST then add me as a friend on steam, and send me a message letting me know you are interested!

(My steam name is msjennywaboom )

I’ll be reaching out to community members on Wednesdays to see if they are free the next day! Then on Thursdays I’ll send out invites to our multiplayer lobby by about 9:45am PST while we are setting up the stream! We’ll likely be playing AoE II HD for the most part:)

If you’re not interested in playing, but would like to tune in you can join us at mixer.com/ageofempires

Sounds intresting, its about 9-10Pm for my time… i’ll join the battle :smiley:

Sounds intresting, its about 9-10Pm for my time… i’ll join the battle :smiley:

Are the streams recorded?
I’d love to see them, but I’m not free that time of day.

@jennywaboom said:
Hey all!

As you may have heard the AoE community team has started doing weekly streams, and we are looking to play with some of you while we do it!

If you are interested, and free to play sometimes on Thursdays from 10-11am PST then add me as a friend on steam, and send me a message letting me know you are interested!

(My steam name is msjennywaboom )

I’ll be reaching out to community members on Wednesdays to see if they are free the next day! Then on Thursdays I’ll send out invites to our multiplayer lobby by about 9:45am PST while we are setting up the stream! We’ll likely be playing AoE II HD for the most part:)

If you’re not interested in playing, but would like to tune in you can join us at Redirecting...

Why don’t you just once visit this site:
https://forums.castlesiegegame.com/forum/54-aoe-cs-general-discussion/#elMobNotifications_menu

@sonictimm said:
Are the streams recorded?
I’d love to see them, but I’m not free that time of day.

They are! All the VODs are on our mixer channel as well:)

Will there be AoE 1 streams? What about the DE once it’s released?