Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Achievement List - Age of Empires

@ExportedClown72 said:

@StubbyGymnast06 said:
Should be add about Turk or Ottoman. There is an important power in history.

Uh, you’re kinda in the wrong spot for the Turks and Ottomans lol. They aren’t important until about 1000 to 1500 years AFTER Age 1’s events. They come into the picture with Age 2’s definitive edition.

… which will definitely include the Turks as they were included in the original game. The same for AoE3 DE and the Ottomans.

@justastupidman said:

@ExportedClown72 said:

@StubbyGymnast06 said:
Should be add about Turk or Ottoman. There is an important power in history.

Uh, you’re kinda in the wrong spot for the Turks and Ottomans lol. They aren’t important until about 1000 to 1500 years AFTER Age 1’s events. They come into the picture with Age 2’s definitive edition.

… which will definitely include the Turks as they were included in the original game. The same for AoE3 DE and the Ottomans.

Yup. Looking forward to them in those games. But they certainly have no business in this one. Turks didn’t come to power until around 1000 AD and the Ottomans don’t come to power until around 1400 to 1500 AD. They’re important players in those eras for sure.

@MannedLeopard58 said:
Any chance that we might see more achievements in the future? Some achievements for MP games or other crazy situations would be nice!

I personally don’t want any for multiplayer, multiplayer ones are all well and good to begin with but whose to say if they’ll be possible to do in 3-4 years time, especially if age 4 and age 2 DE are out by then as the player base will normally be much reduced.

at the very most of if their is some available for multiplayer they should be available if your playing purely against the AI

I’d like some for multi-player, for different winning conditions (wonder, ruins, …), and for more out-of-the-box or unusual things. But nothing that requires absurd amounts of playtime (along the lines of 1000 victories with Greeks).

I could imagine something like “Let there be light” for creating a map in the scenario editor, for example.

That’s it? :smiley:

Add achievements for challenges… Like Bronze under 13 mins with 24+ villagers. Complete a wonders in X minutes with certain rules like starting stone age random map, standard resource.

@HeresYourTissue said:
Add achievements for challenges… Like Bronze under 13 mins with 24+ villagers. Complete a wonders in X minutes with certain rules like starting stone age random map, standard resource.

Daamn that’s hard one, and not the most practical one. Vietnamese go 28 villagers and 13-14 min Bronze.

1 Villager trains in 20 seconds, Tool Age in 120 seconds, Bronze Age in 140 Seconds, and two Villagers build
a Tool Age building in 20 seconds. (All this takes exactly 13 min if done perfectly with 28 villagers.)

who has the download link " age-empires-definitive-edition" ? can send me link???

Majority of the Other Achievements can be single handed easily achieved playing Death Match. Heh.

will there be more in the future?

@DungNeo said:
who has the download link " age-empires-definitive-edition" ? can send me link???

Nobody have such thing.