Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Achievement List - Age of Empires

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Achievement List - Age of Empires

That’s right Age fans, it’s finally time for us to let you know what the AoE:DE achievements will be. You’ll find the whole list below! What one do you think you’ll go for first? Campaign Achievements: Roma Victrix – Complete the Rise of Rome campaign. Vene, Vidi, Vici – Complete the Ave Caesar campaign. Imperial Peace … Continued

Read the full story here

Any multiplayer achievements?

Now there a fine boost in motivation.

That is something Starcraft Remastered lacks, GG :slight_smile:

love websites that you can simply leave a comment

Hype! Can’t wait for the release.

All of them!
I’m surprised there’s no achievements for cheating and creating anachronisms

Good list, but needs more achievements, especially multiplayer and scenario editor

least they are good achievments for game :slight_smile: can’t wait for release :slight_smile:

I wish the achievements were more challenging. Many of these could be accomplished within a single game. Sure a couple are higher end but it should be the other way around, a few that are easy and the rest difficult/time consuming.

Any chance that we might see more achievements in the future? Some achievements for MP games or other crazy situations would be nice!

@sonictimm said:
All of them!
I’m surprised there’s no achievements for cheating and creating anachronisms

Good list, but needs more achievements, especially multiplayer and scenario editor

well there could be win a game of steroids :smiley: have to be used withing 30s of the game starting

Today’s 5000 build is not working

@WholeGolf3 said:
Today’s 5000 build is not working

The beta is over :wink:

I expected more civ-related achievements. Also some easy ones like, I don’t know, Faster Tool: Advance to Tool age on 5 min or less, Kill x number of unit with a single converted unit, and so on.

Looks like I need to convert 1000 more units then. :wololo:

@KingDarBoja said:
I expected more civ-related achievements. Also some easy ones like, I don’t know, Faster Tool: Advance to Tool age on 5 min or less, Kill x number of unit with a single converted unit, and so on.

Achievements related to Ruins/Relics win, or Wonder wins would be very interesting (might even also promote these game types). And we need a couple of batches of them going on the line of “Win 100 times with Persia”, “Win 1000 times with Persia”, etc. Anyway, just my two cents on it. Hopefully they gonna do that in the future.

Should be add about Turk or Ottoman. There is an important power in history.

@StubbyGymnast06 said:

They aren’t important in Antiquity.

@StubbyGymnast06 said:

Sorry but the Turks and Ottomans are not important in my book.

@StubbyGymnast06 said:

Uh, you’re kinda in the wrong spot for the Turks and Ottomans lol. They aren’t important until about 1000 to 1500 years AFTER Age 1’s events. They come into the picture with Age 2’s definitive edition.