Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - Content Update 4 - Age of Empires

Some new info would be great. What bugs are you working on. And a real change list would be good to.

Please provide a trial version of the game,before the purchase option

Hahahaha you managed to kill the game after a month, GOOD JOB!! The online lobby is D-E-A-D

Raid of Babylon scenario still broken - Composite Bowman, Priest, Cavalry, Catapult raid in first 2 minutes on Moderate? And Microsoft Store error each time I launch the game! WTF? Fix this broken game at once! Itā€™ a retail product, wake up!

How do i get my money back?

Is anyone willing to make a video on youtube how to update the game? What is current version of the game? I have 5214.

@ā€œKingwell XXIā€ said:
How do i get my money back?

You could contact the store and ask for a refund, but probably you have to file report through link below first.
https://www.ageofempires.com/support/#report

Iā€™ve got new problems - recourse costs of some units in descriptions and some in-game mission ā€œto doā€ lists are displayed wierdly when I play with russian language. Like, I dont see wood cost for ship ugrade - I see only foos cost of it, so sometimes it can mage some disadvantage in multiplayer games. In case of the task list - sometimes there are no tasks at all - the window with list of goals is just ā€œclosedā€, so thereā€™s just a small grey square instead of this list.

There were no updates half a month already, although the condition of definitive edition isnt such good - FPS problems, bugs, Microsoft Store issues and AI + pathfinding problems (that are extremely annoying). Im glad that they have put the original game inside of definitive edition and it works as good as the real AoE 1, so I can play classic game until Definitive Edition will be fixed and thanks at least for that. I hope the game will be fixed as AoE 2 HD was, they shouldnt ā– ā– ā– ā–  up the remake of such great strategy game.

Iā€™m seriously thinking about uninstalling this crap game. Horrible mechanics and lack of any attempt to upgrade the game, except for better ā€œgraphicsā€. Total was of my money, time and anticipation since this game was announced. Iā€™ve played the game about 4 times and combat is totally unmanageable every time (such as the clunky unit path finding)- among many other things. You said the extended release deadline and beta testing period was necessary to ā€œmake things rightā€. YOU LIED. How much money is Microsoft paying you and the ā€œdevelopment teamā€ to waste this great franchise? You should all be fired.

@PetiteCarrot857 said:
Iā€™m seriously thinking about uninstalling this crap game. Horrible mechanics and lack of any attempt to upgrade the game, except for better ā€œgraphicsā€. Total was of my money, time and anticipation since this game was announced. Iā€™ve played the game about 4 times and combat is totally unmanageable every time (such as the clunky unit path finding)- among many other things. You said the extended release deadline and beta testing period was necessary to ā€œmake things rightā€. YOU LIED. How much money is Microsoft paying you and the ā€œdevelopment teamā€ to waste this great franchise? You should all be fired.

Itā€™s a remaster, not a remake.

Sorry but minor bug fixes arenā€™t the same thing as ā€œContent updateā€. Please stop advertising as such.

@szalty said:
Hahahaha you managed to kill the game after a month, GOOD JOB!! The online lobby is D-E-A-D

The Lobby Browser and the lobbies for that point are a joke. On a good day it is slow as heck, and on days like today, I cannot get into any Lobbies to join a game. They all are failing to join. What a frustrating gameā€¦

Im a solo player, Im hopping the path finding was just a little better, not expecting the best in the world, just villagers dont stading next to a deer and not wanting to pick up the food if somebody els is doing it, if that could be fixed, then the game would be perfect for me.
Specially Because I know it is suppose to be just AoE1 with some quality of life stuff.
People that expected AoE1 online community to be supper strong was crazyā€¦ now if they mess with AoE2DE, then there is not much excuse.

how do we update??? or is it auto update and watt is the build # as of 4/16/2018

@Barryd64 said:
how do we update??? or is it auto update and watt is the build # as of 4/16/2018

Itā€™s auto update like any other Microsoft store app, but you can trigger a check for updates through the Microsoft store app too, just click ā€¦ and download updates. The current build is 5292.

Thank you Barryd64, you helped me too.
Hope this counts as one of my 3 posts?

Where the eff are the patches for this game??? Maybe include a link in your announcements, Iā€™m so frustrated Iā€™m ready to ask for my money back on this game.

@SoleWind7287972 said:
Where the eff are the patches for this game??? Maybe include a link in your announcements, Iā€™m so frustrated Iā€™m ready to ask for my money back on this game.

The patch notes are linked in the original post of this thread. The latest patch is Content Update 7.

The patch notes are also in the Microsoft Store app page for AoE:DE.

I cant chat with players

@ā€œZoKeR Kabreā€ said:
I cant chat with players

Is the upgrade to win 10 1803 that cause that problem. I roll back and reinstall and now it works. I ear that someone install on windows the japanese language support and return to english after that and solve the problem