Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - CU 6 - Age of Empires

![](upload://ku1t4w1TODPVbL2wAw90Lpc4eZ2.jpeg)Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - CU 6 - Age of Empires

Hello again Age fans! The newest patch for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is now out, and should be live for everyone within a few hours! Please make sure you update the game to the new version 1.3.5292. Patch Notes: Fixed a potential crash after starting a single or multiplayer game Fixed a potential crash when … Continued

Read the full story here

Theres still no fixes regarding to the crash and pop up message of windows store “youre too early to access” ???

these aren’t really content updates. its just bug fixes. content is like adding leaderboards, quicksearch, rated/elos. adding recorded game feature. adding new campaigns or maps, fixing the maps itself i think a lot of people would also be happy with. So you guys might wanna pull up on a dictionary. And these past 6 patches are kinda a joke they dont really fix any balance or map issues or gameplay issues. But I guess its a content update because now people can actually start up the game and play content :slight_smile:

The last patch (1.3.5292) it’s not working in my PC. Appears a pop up with this message in spanish " Sabemos que tienes muchas ganas de comenzar, pero deberás esperar un poco más. Ve a la Tienda para consultar la fecha de lanzamiento. " I need your support please. Thank you!

When will the balancing be improved? The war elephants are way too strong.

@Quaffit said:

They are fine.

@Quaffit said:

Use priests to convert 'em.

When are the achivements to be fixed?
Because I’ve been playing for over 100 hours and I can’t unlock an achievement.

Does anyone know if they add in some patch animations decomposing corpses? the bodies remain the same for a long time and in the animals it is difficult to know which one still has meat …

The last patch (1.3.5292)
I’m missing my whole campaign progress :frowning:
Seems its not syncing with XBL or the patch really F’ed it over :frowning:

Hi, my game still in previous version (5234). How can I update the game manually?

please, at least tell us if/when ratings for MP will be

@CaioRFerrari said:
Hi, my game still in previous version (5234). How can I update the game manually?

go into the MS store, next to your profile to the right, click on the “…” and go to Downloads and updates, then click on “get updates”

Was working fine until this most recent update. Anyone know of a way to roll back to previous?

why is it always about crush fixes? i dont have those and i want some real fixes that acctually affects the game for the likes of me. Its really makes me angry to see this game die due to lack of post-release interest. you are microsoft for gods sake, take care of this game!

@“Cleglaw the mad” said:
why is it always about crush fixes? i dont have those and i want some real fixes that acctually affects the game for the likes of me. Its really makes me angry to see this game die due to lack of post-release interest. you are microsoft for gods sake, take care of this game!
No money no development …lol, after this Forgotten Team call themselves real fans from modding community. Similar those Empires Apart making DLC and Deluxe edition to a F- soundtrack.

Start fixing the gameplay bugs already! Those so-called content updates are just small hotfixes, you need to start working on the most basic stuff like AI (enemy spamming storage pits and farmers) and unit movement (so they will finally stop getting stuck in each other). Get your act together!

It’s great the updates keep coming but I still struggle to play a decent game when workers just decide to stand around doing nothing once an obstacle is met instead of just walking around it, and soldiers decided to take a ridiculous long route to an attack destination or indeed just pass the enemy of just let them attach without responding. When will the AI/Path-finding be sorted?

Como desactivar la voz de ayuda en age of empires definitive edition??

@carloskk303 said:
Como desactivar la voz de ayuda en age of empires definitive edition??

A través de opciones → configuración y deshabilitar todas las casillas debajo de accesibilidad.