Age of Empires: Definitive Edition T-Shirt Giveaway

Happening here: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/298/age-of-empires-definitive-edition-t-shirt-sweepstakes/p1?new=1

Check it out and enter:)

The Roman and Greek civilizations look awesome!

Hey guys, :slight_smile:

i have played AOE 2 the first time with 6 years old. Today i am 24. I am impressed about the new Visuals and i hope the Music will be great, too. I can`t wait to play that :slight_smile: The Nation what i prefer (old version) are the Celts, Persians and Vikings. In Definitve Edition, i dont know. We will see if we can play it :slight_smile:

Greetings Butze

Love the Greeks. Their building architecture is amazing, can’t wait to see it all on the definitive edition :smiley:

@Butze said:
Hey guys, :slight_smile:

i have played AOE 2 the first time with 6 years old. Today i am 24. I am impressed about the new Visuals and i hope the Music will be great, too. I can`t wait to play that :slight_smile: The Nation what i prefer (old version) are the Celts, Persians and Vikings. In Definitve Edition, i dont know. We will see if we can play it :slight_smile:

Greetings Butze

Do you realize that AOE Definitive Edition is a remake of AOE 1, and not AOE 2? The Celts and the Vikings are not in this game.

egypt, or any civ with cool camel riders

Cartagineses, Romanos y Egipcios. :slight_smile:

Oh my godness, can’t believe I’m too late…

Congratulate the winner`s

Were winners announced? I thought they were going to today but I haven’t found it anywhere.

@MageOfEmpires said:
Were winners announced? I thought they were going to today but I haven’t found it anywhere.

same link
the post is edited and they wrote the 3 name on the bottom of it

Congratulations to the winners! The envy is real…

For those curios and not wanting to follow the link, the winners are below;
ImplicitTuna56
Rezalon3
infinityGR

@Zsombro said:

@MageOfEmpires said:

same link
the post is edited and they wrote the 3 name on the bottom of it

Ahh, thanks, didn’t see that.

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats to the winners!

PD: I hope there is going to be another contest so we can have another chance of winning a T-shirt <3

hhiii Jenny, whem the beta test will be realise, after so many times without an Aop game, im crazy to see this

I got mine!

Lol

@jennywaboom said:
Happening here: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/298/age-of-empires-definitive-edition-t-shirt-sweepstakes/p1?new=1

Check it out and enter:)

Where can the shirts be purchased? I’d wear a button up shirt with the logo to work! Is the logo horribly copywritten (could I take the logo to a printer myself?)

Does anyone ever win these or is it a pile of bollocks

You should make more T’s available - I’ve been playing this game since I purchased AOE from the MSFT store during a partner tour in 1997 - having no idea what type of software game it was. For $5.00 it was one of the best game experiences to share with my kids!