📜 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition — Update 46777

Age of Empires: DE — Update 46777

Hello warriors of rogan, priests of the almighty wololo, and masters of the ancient world!

Today, we’re excited to package up a long-awaited delivery of bug fixes and balance changes for you to enjoy in Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. This full change log is short enough to skip a tl;dr version, but it’s worth noting that the main focus of this month’s release is on the playability of the game and spectating experience. Check out the full notes, below!

:scroll: Read up on the Changes: Age of Empires: DE — Update 46777

LEARN MORE…

:speech_balloon: Join the Discussion: Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

:smiley: Get Involved: Age of Empires on Discord

Enjoy!

15 Likes

Thank you for listening to us fans and I hope that we start getting more updates regularly :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You guys are the best, I regret every single time I ever questioned your motives about the franchise.

3 Likes

What is rogan btw? Wolololo learning something new each day.

2 Likes

Rogan is just something the villagers say when you click on them.

I didn’t notice that, thanks now I know :smiley:

1 Like

We could really use a new update for AoE I right now, @GMEvangelos. I really really want to command an army of Roman legions that can actually attack an enemy.

3 Likes

Any details on a new patch???

3 Likes

Bump to this as we need a new update and an announcement regarding the frequency of updates you have in mind (if any) :]

5 Likes

We need a new update!!!

2 Likes
Do you want regular updates for this game?
  • Once every six months
  • Once in two months
  • Once a month
  • No

0 voters

Do you want DLCs for this game?
  • Over three
  • Two or three
  • One
  • No DLC

0 voters

If you want DLCs, how many civs do they contain?
  • Large DLCs (4-5 civs)
  • Little DLCs (2-3 civs)

0 voters

Do you want an engine upgrade for this game to the AoE 2 engine?
  • Yes
  • Maybe
  • No

0 voters

6 Likes

I’d love more frequent updates addressing issues for the existing content. Cheers!

6 Likes

Any new updates planned?

It seems nothing has been worked on about this game since the last update which isn’t really a good show of dedication to the game.

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

To see no changes for months is really sad. I know there are other games Microsoft is working on, but half a year without anything, even though the game has plenty unresolved issues? :desert::dromedary_camel:

1 Like