Age of Empires @Gamescom Live Highlights - Age of Empires

Age of Empires @Gamescom Live Highlights - Age of Empires

Hey Age fans! We had such a blast announcing all the upcoming AoE goodness to you guys! We don’t want anyone to miss out on the fun, so we went ahead and made a little highlight reel just in case the full livestream VOD was too long for you:) Enjoy! Follow us on social media … Continued

Read the full story here

The event was awesome! Still can’t believe Age4 is underway - the Wololo gods finally heard my pray

Wololo :smiley: I am on saturday of Gamescom I’m already looking forward to it :smiley:

I was really impressed with how professional everything was and how well you treated the guests.

And awesome work bringing on community leaders like KillerB and Zeroempires.

The event was great, can not wait longer for AOE4 <3

Back to my youth^^ I don`t have so much time.^^

I hope Age 4 has a good setting. Age 1 and 2 are the best. Age 3 was to much in hmmm I call it “future” ^^
I hope that relic dont change the base building part in Age 4 . This is one of the basics in AoE games. I dont want something like Starcraft, DoW, CoH. (If they change it I`m glad that I own AoE 1-3 DE and I will never buy AoE4)^^

I don’t know why it’s yellow…

LOL AGE III was the first video game I ever played back when I was like 8 years old. So amazed that there finally make AGE !V was litteraly looking up online 2 weeks ago ( recent games like AGE with nothing filling the blank)

would it be possible to buy the game Age of Empires: the Definitive Edition through the Microsoft store and through Steam, and I don’t trust Microsoft store, I remember when I bought Age of Empires Online extras, then the project was closed without any compensation attached to it money is simply gone.
можно ли будет купить игру Age of Empires: Definitive Edition не через магазин Microsoft, а к примеру через Steam, а то я магазину Microsoft не доверяю, помню когда я покупал для Age of Empires Online дополнения, потом этот проект закрыли без всякого возмещения, вложенные в него деньги просто пропали.