Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition at E3

v3

3 Likes

Nicely done :slight_smile:
I hope that when the units faces will be finally revealed, they don’t appear to be Putin and Trump. That would be horrible :confused:

Another piece. They are getting generous.

1 Like

well there are only 2 days left

aoe%20hd

2 Likes

How did you solve that puzzle?

the italic numbers were just normal numbers in the link, the normal written numbers had to be translated to their corresponding letter in the alfabet, so " three and TWENTY-FOUR." becomes 3X.

2 Likes

Probably AOE 4 news. Maybe we’ll finally see the First trailer at conference

2 Likes

I hope so, but i think it’s the xbox compatibility.

1 Like

new pic on discord https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/585571916077858827/586614789095030784/SPOILER_14.png

discord: discord.gg/ageofempires
v3

4 Likes

Excellent stitching. That’s the way you do it.

Im not sure if the height of the image is correct either there are some pixels missing or when they cut the image some lines got missing. 284px high seems kinda random.

wow you can finally see some detail on the blue rider, awesome

2 Likes

I wish they used a image with a higher resolution.

Remember, a new feature of 2DE is zoom

1 Like

At this point, I’m getting more confident in that we’re seeing a Baltic knight with a spear (Polish Uhlans in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth) and an armoured Cuman/Kipchak who wears an awesome face mask.

But perhaps, I might end up being totally wrong. haha

3 Likes

Hmm i reckon one could be the Georgian Monaspa. I really need the helmet puzzle pieces to really tell

1 Like

You might have a point as the armour is similar:

But the Lithuanians and the Cumans/Kipchaks did wage wars against each other often so I lean towards a Balt-Kipchak pairing.

1 Like

That isn’t a Monaspa. This is
He was a cavalryman. So we just need a helmet and shield on the left horse to prove, though we can already see a bit of the shoulder and wrist guards in the pic. Also Cumans are Slavs, which we already have :slight_smile:
more pics of Monaspa
■■■■ maybe it could be either horse but i think left

Cumans are not Slavs; Cumans were a Turkic Steppe peoples.

3 Likes