Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Soundtrack is Now Available!

The Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition original soundtrack is now available for streaming and download on many popular streaming services and digital music stores in two volumes!

Age-of-Empires-II-Definitive-Edition-Vol-1 Age-of-Empires-II-Definitive-Edition-Vol-2

This is the first time the complete Age of Empires II original soundtrack has been released into a standalone album set and I’m very excited about it. Todd Masten who was the composer on the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition original soundtrack returns to remaster the iconic and memorable music from Age of Empires II.

You can start listening to the Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition original soundtrack on the following digital music stores:

What are your favorite tracks from the Age of Empires II soundtrack? Please leave a comment below!

7 Likes

Were these done live like AoE:DE or computer generated?

Also why is Pudding Pie renamed to The Monkey Book?

I wish they release the phisycal CDs just like they did with AOE I DE :heart:

5 Likes

No MIDI music is used in AOE2DE

I didn’t mean MIDI. I meant computer generated as in not performed live by an orchestra or something.

Thank you, very nice of you to share soundtrack again!

2 Likes

No, it’s completely made by orchestra

Bass Bag and Bust - I’m happy that you included the Demo tracks!

1 Like

Neep Ninny-Bod. The new one is just so good I’ve been listening to it again and again.

1 Like

Will you guys add these as Steam DLCs to the main game, since Steam also allows for purchasing game soundtracks now? While at it, maybe there could be a free DLC to add AoE II HD’s music (packaged with the game) as a Steam soundtrack?

5 Likes

Been listening for couple of days and I like both soundtracks.
Very cool mixing.

1 Like