📜 Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition — Update 44725 & 44834 & 45185 & 45340

@GMEvangelos , High GPU is still happening, especially in Menu. Have you guys considered locking or limiting FPS only for Menu, as that can solve a problem? Maybe check if Mods section or something else is trying constantly do download or update itself? Having 80-100% GPU load in Menus is really unacceptable.

Also, Building Foundations bug is there still, where you can see your Ally building foundations.

1 Like

Thanks for the updates!

Is this a joke?
The game is unplayable right now.

An updated Microsoft Store build for Age of Empires II: DE is now available and Crossplay has resumed. Thank you for your patience, and if you have an issue, please head to support.ageofempires.com.

If I choose a different civilization and apply the custom mod, it’s fine. Why does the game bounce when I choose Burgundians and apply the mod?

@GMEvangelos

" Villagers will no longer fight back against Feudal Age Scout Cavalry or Castle Age Eagle Scouts when not ordered to do so."

It would be great if we could have this in game options, to chose different options, just like the default unit stance. For instance, I would like my vills to fight back when attacked, better that instead of just moving one or two tiles away, and standing until hit again. And even if he is moving towards TC, if he is hit again, he changes direction. So, it would be great if we could have an option to chose between two options in the future.

1 Like

There’s a small bug in the Store version where it will download the update again if you click Get Updates after updating.

still crashing. still crashing. during six months still crashing. :frowning:

I agree with you , am getting low fps and the game feels really laggy after the last hotfix 45185 ,which is probably caused by the reason you stated . (I play the game on a 60hz monitor too)
@GMEvangelos

before the last several updates,the game was running appropriately.but now,even after the 45185,it continues crashing.

These crashes are totally ridiculous. I’m unable to play a game that I paid for. I keep submitting incident reports, keep trying the same fixes over and over. When is this gonna get fixed?

3 Likes

Last crash report file:

Still crashes!!! Your work is not done regarding the crashes!!!

1 Like

I thought the latest version was 45185.

An emergency build was pushed last week to address the broken Fire Ship, Gunpowder units, and other critical gameplay issues.

1 Like

Still crashes…takes a little more time to crash but still crashes!