📜 Age of Empires III - Day 1 Hotfix

What do you mean exactly?

I actually am a casual player and really liked the old system.
Both systems have there merrits, but having a leveling system for home cities, that has absolutely no use for half of the home cities seems a waste. They should have at least given some customization options.

Yes, but that is a problem that any game with a progression system faces and that can be mitigated through matchmaking or giving the player the ability to train their home cities in single player.

On one hand, I can understand why that would be a good idea for multiplayer. But since I only play single player and have no feeling of progression with the home cities of the civilization I like to play, this actually reduces the fun I have and from what I saw on Steam I am not alone with that. For me that was actually reason enough to ask for a refund on Steam.

Unlocking new things and seeing yourself getting better I also interessing and can make it easier for new players to learn the game as they are not confronted with a bunch of complicated game mechanics right from the start, which helps to get a feeling on how a civilization plays and which cards could be benefitial to one play style.

Solutions to the problem are quite simple:

1. Give the player the option to choose between the old and the new system for each city.
  2. Make the Home Cities in the single player all with the old skill tree system and the multiplayer with the new system.

For me it would probably be enough to be able to customize all Home Cities.

1 Like

Customization for all home cities is really a must. They should add it.

1 Like

Since the Hotfix AOE keeps crashing for myself and several mates. We have turned down settings completly aswell… (All of us have computers that should be running it fine according to Steam)

1 Like

Still no update for Microsoft Store users

all time on 4vs4

1 Like

all my army stuck on native post

Dopo l’ultimo aggiornamento il gioco va in crash durante il multiplayer, cosa devo fare?

Interesting specs I think the older gen Ryzen 3 can be an issue rest is great!

It was only released a couple months ago lol

Both images are from max far distance and also i use max graphics settings 1080p for both

I challenge u to say how many samurai and gendarm are on DE version image but u can clearly see how many there are in old AOE 3.

this game makes me so confuse right now i go back to TAD version

2 Likes

why dont you just zoom in?