Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 26865

Age of Empires III: DE — Update 26865

Welcome back explorers!

It’s that time again as we’re excited to announce our latest update for Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition!

Along with a number of notable fixes, this update brings additional new features to look forward to. Here’s just a glimpse at some of highlights coming in this update:

• Added support for custom hotkey profiles in addition to the Default and Legacy profiles.
  • Added map and game information to the game summary panel both in-and-post-game.
  • Added the ability for a host to “Rematch” from the postgame screen during Casual & Ranked Multiplayer games.
  • Fixed an issue where units would become stuck in buildings due to pathing waypoints being created that would sometimes cut through buildings.

There’s a lot more to dive into in the full patch notes below, including a large number of UI fixes as well as map balance tweaks so be sure to scroll down and check them out in detail.

:scroll: Read up on the Changes: Age of Empires III: DE — Update 26865

Age of Empires III: DE — Hotfix 27330

This hotfix restores cross-platform MP, along with rectifying the US Civilization progress loss error for most players. If you still run into issues after, please contact support here.

Age of Empires III: DE — Hotfix 27812

This hotfix brings additional fixes for some users whose United States Civilization challenge event progression was not restored with the previous patch. If you continue to experience issues with your progression, please contact support here.

LEARN MORE…

:speech_balloon: Join the Discussion: Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

:smiley: Get Involved: Age of Empires on Discord

Enjoy!

2 Likes

No nerf Japan and British.No strengthen Russia and China in early game.I think it’s not sure

I’d like to see an update centered around improving the AI.

1 Like

Completely wiped out my US Challenge progress with less than 10 states to go and I’m with Windows Store. If Steam was having the issue we should not have been affected by this update. Yet, here we are… submitted a ticket as directed.

Age of Empires III: DE — Hotfix 27330

This hotfix restores cross-platform MP, along with rectifying the US Civilization progress loss error for most players. If you still run into issues after, please contact support here.

When can we expect a major update?

Age of Empires III: DE — Hotfix 27812

This hotfix brings additional fixes for some users whose United States Civilization challenge event progression was not restored with the previous patch. If you continue to experience issues with your progression, please contact support here.

2 Likes