Age of Empires IV Song Idea

Age of Empires IV is coming up, and I decided to make a song for it.

I don’t have any recording software, so the video does look unprofessional, but I’d like to know what you guys think of this concept. Seems suited for the Industrial age. (By the way, it’s not a theme song)

Post this into twitter mate, who knows your song could be chosen for real. It is not bad, as long as they can hear the melody they can use a real orchestra. I say go for it :slight_smile: Good luck. add me to friend list please, @UnboltedCord996

That is terrific. More please.

@UnboltedCord996 said:
Post this into twitter mate, who knows your song could be chosen for real. It is not bad, as long as they can hear the melody they can use a real orchestra. I say go for it :slight_smile: Good luck. add me to friend list please, @UnboltedCord996

@UnboltedCord996 Already tried to share it on twitter to FE, Relic and AOE on Twitter, and so far no response.
Also, how do I add you to friends list?

Don’t worry they will answer. Do you have an xbox app in pc or xbox? If so, go to friends and people bar and search for me @UnboltedCord996
Also, what is your twitter name, so I can retweet and promote myself. And I have searched you with my xbox app but cant find you. Do you not have an Xbox id?

It is great to see that a boy of your age is interested in a kind of game (RTS) that often among the kids is not much loved. Many guys of your age like to play only shooters, MOBA etc etc, the RTS genre just not! Congratulations young boy! the song is very beautiful. Do not give up before the first no, you will receive several … but those no, they will make you grow determined!!

I am also happy to see a young guy like you goes to this much extent for an unreleased game. Very good my friend. Please add me too. My xbox gamer tag is @Mehkind . Best of luck.

Sounds great. It’s a good throw-back to the older titles hopefully they can take some inspiration from your concept.

@UnboltedCord996 said:
Don’t worry they will answer. Do you have an xbox app in pc or xbox? If so, go to friends and people bar and search for me @UnboltedCord996
Also, what is your twitter name, so I can retweet and promote myself. And I have searched you with my xbox app but cant find you. Do you not have an Xbox id?

Sorry for not answering for 6 days, and I don’t have an XBOX account. You can find me on twitter with @bustinthatnut

This is good music, perhaps maybe they would credit you if they copied it or used your music in any way.

@“Rubber Turkeys” said:

@UnboltedCord996 said:

Sorry for not answering for 6 days, and I don’t have an XBOX account. You can find me on twitter with @bustinthatnut

No worries mate. I have started following you.

My compliments. You sure got talent and a fine pair of piano hands.

Good job man, i use to produce metal version of AOE 2 title track too.

Just beautiful, I could imagine building and gathering while listening to that. Just one suggestion - I’d drop the tapping completely as it might clash with the game sound effects eg wood chopping/firing?

@TyBreaker69 said:
Just beautiful, I could imagine building and gathering while listening to that. Just one suggestion - I’d drop the tapping completely as it might clash with the game sound effects eg wood chopping/firing?

I kind of see your point. Even with that track done as proper deep sounding drums of war (an instrument a bit like this maybe, which it does sound like a very good part for, the keyboard just can’t make that sound very well), any kind of short hard note might be confusing combined with game sounds. It’s nothing that can’t be fixed by good sound design, but still a point of concern.