Age of Empires IV

Please don’t be like warhammer, be like AoE!!!

I am guessing a 2020 release

Hi guys,

I’m 29 years old, my girl friend, my bro and I are waiting for this like children!!! (We were big fans of AOE2) Please give us an update on this AOE4 !!

TY

See you

@nonlosojimmy said:
Could we expect something new at e3?

10 months of silence since the First teaser. Too strange imho

Why is it strange? Most games do this, they have months between the reveal and official news (read gameplay showcase). It is not strange at all. As @Augustusman said just wait for E3. People need to learn patience, during the era of magazines for gaming news (when internet was not as big) this was a reality.

Nowadays with social media and Youtube people seem to want to know Everything right away. Leak stuff for games left and right, I personally find no fun in that I want to be surprised with my game reveals as much as possible. The only thing I read are some reviews but that’s it.

People have been begging for AoE4 for 10 years. They finally told us they were working on AoE4. I assume that was very early in development.

Microsoft and Relic should take their time to make a successful game which has had a mountain of expectations built up over the years. I’m more concerned about a rushed release than a lack of news.

This is a AAA RTS on PC we’re talking about. These things take time to bake all the way through.

@rhrmn said:
Microsoft and Relic should take their time to make a successful game which has had a mountain of expectations built up over the years. I’m more concerned about a rushed release than a lack of news.

This is a AAA RTS on PC we’re talking about. These things take time to bake all the way through.

Vs current industry…

@“Andy P” said:
People have been begging for AoE4 for 10 years. They finally told us they were working on AoE4. I assume that was very early in development.

It could be cancelled still, happened with Terraria Otherworld.

@superninja418 said:

@“Andy P” said:

Could happen with M&BII too, as well as with the subway of my city which is still under construction for 12,5 years now :smiley: and will probably remain for the next 5 as well, if not forever.
When something takes too much time to get finished is almost as worrying as when it takes too little

@superninja418 said:

@“Andy P” said:

What is terraria?

@Augustusman said:

@superninja418 said:

@“Andy P” said:

What is terraria?

Serach it on Google

@superninja418 said:

@Augustusman said:

@superninja418 said:

@“Andy P” said:

What is terraria?

Serach it on Google
Must be unknown project.

Looking forward for the great strategy game with love :slight_smile: <3 B)

I’m very excited for this new installment of the game, and nothing is missing for E3. I hope they announce more information about the game!

:smiley:

Please let their be a native MacOS version, so I don’t need emulation to play.
There used to be G3 compatible versions, so a new Intel Based version of both AOE II Definitive and AOE IV would be great

Holy, that 1 year necro

1 Like

Yeah. Please don’t necro. Locked.

1 Like