Age of Empires IV

That’s right Age Fans, it’s finally happening! Age of Empires IV is officially in production! We are so happy to be partnering with Relic Entertainment to bring you the next installment in the Age of Empires franchise.

We know you are just as excited as we are, and probably have a TON of questions, but this early in the process we don’t have too much to share. Rest assured we will let you know as soon as we have any news or updates!

For now we have started this thread for you to discuss Age of Empires IV to your heart’s content! We’ll open a General Discussion section here when there is more to talk about. In the meantime, check out our blog post here for a wrap up of all the announcements made at our event in Cologne including Age IV, and check out Relic Entertainment’s blog here!

As always make sure you follow us on social media for the most up to date info on all things AoE!

www.twitter.com/ageofempires

www.mixer.com/ageofempires

1 Like

I LOVE ALL OF YOU A LOT!! OMG!! After a lot of years awaiting… finally… yes!! I am crying!!

Very Happy to see this…

Just skip AOE2 DE, hell, maybe even 3 DE

When might this be released :slight_smile:

Toooo many questions - No 1 - which era is this from ? No 2 - Launch date 3 - When is the DE version coming?

who should buy AoE 3 DE?

Finally. When should we expect more info?

Woah, was not expecting this. <3
Nice to see this great franchise back to the world of gaming, I still remember playing the first Age of Empires when I was a child some 17 years ago when I was only 7, time truly changes everything. The hype is real.

PLEASE finally include 2v2 match making for premade (not random) teams with good rating system. That’s all I’m asking for, thanks.

Oh I love it. But which setting? Can’t wait to hear more

Soooo long waiting for this please make it an E-sport please please please !!!

So excited whoop whoop !!!

Oh no! I had just healed from my AOE withdrawals. Now I will fall off the wagon again! :wink:

I am crying because I’m very happy <3 <3 <3 sweet childhood memories <3 <3 <3

Stay calm guys!

To be honest, we couldn’t get a release date because the AOE Team probably working on AOE II DE and AOE III DE too and I don’t imagine three games being launched at the same time (or so close to each other).

Just be patient, pre-order AOE DE and enjoy at october!

I’ve waited so long for this! Hopes are really high.

I have too many questions to ask … please provide a real look into the game pleaaaaseeeeee <3

Best news of the day!!!

Looking forward to seeing the development. What age are you in? Dark? castle? imperial? post-Imperial? How do you turn this thing on?

we need more information about this!!

My stars and garters!