Age of Empires trivia game

@Mehkind said:

@doubleXdojo said:

@CostlierParrot3 said:

Between what two units? You’ve only listed one-- Tokugawa

just shinobi archer. Sorry for my bad English.

It’s Fine! Good question

Did I get answer to your question?

Yeah if i’m not mistaken, you answered both good so your turn

Awesome. So here is one question. Probably a hard one. Hint: Googling is allowed. AOE games are notorious for their easter eggs. For instance, in AOE 1, not many know that if you zoom in deep you can see catapults having license plates. So in AOE 3, the artist Gene Kohler did work on the lot of City Center/ Home City harbor, where he hid his son’s name. What was his son’s name? It was ______'s harbor.

@Mehkind said:
Awesome. So here is one question. Probably a hard one. Hint: Googling is allowed. AOE games are notorious for their easter eggs. For instance, in AOE 1, not many know that if you zoom in deep you can see catapults having license plates. So in AOE 3, the artist Gene Kohler did work on the lot of City Center/ Home City harbor, where he hid his son’s name. What was his son’s name? It was ______'s harbor.

Garry’s harbor? This is a common American name. Am i right?

@Mehkind said:

i’m looking for google but i find nothing … i hope someone else is more fortunate in the search.

his brother is called rick kohler. but I do not find his son’s name.

Another hint: Watch making of AOE 3 in YouTube. Answer is in there. Besides, you will feel very nostalgic.

@Mehkind said:
Another hint: Watch making of AOE 3 in YouTube. Answer is in there. Besides, you will feel very nostalgic.

Jake’s Harbor?

@doubleXdojo said
Jake’s Harbor?

Sorry, @CostlierParrot3 you were little late buddy. You will get your chance soon. Thank you for your input.
@doubleXdojo YES! How did you get that? Did you watch the documentary? Anyway, please ask your trivia question.

I knew the answer but I usually let other people answer.

@Mehkind said:

@doubleXdojo said
Jake’s Harbor?

Sorry, @CostlierParrot3 you were little late buddy. You will get your chance soon. Thank you for your input.
@doubleXdojo YES! How did you get that? Did you watch the documentary? Anyway, please ask your trivia question.

Yep I watched the video which was cool!

My question:

In one of the Age of Empires 3 campaigns, a certain cannon is used to destroy the fountain of youth… what is the name of this cannon?

@doubleXdojo said:

@Mehkind said:

@doubleXdojo said
Jake’s Harbor?

My question:

In one of the Age of Empires 3 campaigns, a certain cannon is used to destroy the fountain of youth… what is the name of this cannon?

Fixed Gun, easy one :slight_smile: It is like a Big bombard attached to the hill border.

@KingDarBoja said:

@doubleXdojo said:

@Mehkind said:

@doubleXdojo said
Jake’s Harbor?

My question:

Fixed Gun, easy one :slight_smile: It is like a Big bombard attached to the hill border.

haha nice. your turn.

Next one belongs to AOE III: Who was the Father of John Black (Main Protagonist of Act II: Ice - AOE III Campaign)?

@KingDarBoja said:
Next one belongs to AOE III: Who was the Father of John Black (Main Protagonist of Act II: Ice - AOE III Campaign)?

Morgan Black?

@KingDarBoja said:

Phillip Black. morgan black is john black’s grandfather.

dang it

Here’s my question: Japanese civilization: a melee unit that can be trained only in the consulate. Similar to the samurai, but not the samurai. Which unit is this ??

Please specify which AOE is the question about, it can get confusing to some people

@CostlierParrot3 said:

Here’s my question: Japanese civilization: a melee unit that can be trained only in the consulate. Similar to the samurai, but not the samurai. Which unit is this ??

@IamDalv consulate feature, which is basically so called 3rd world countries allying to 1st world countries for unique shipments with export, only happened in AOE 3. Anyways, you need Japanese isolation first in order to train these “unique” units. Those units are samurai which are type hatamoto.

@CostlierParrot3 said:

@KingDarBoja said:

Phillip Black. morgan black is john black’s grandfather.

YEAH! You got it.

@CostlierParrot3 said:

Well if it is going to be about the unit variation, it is gonna get harder for us xD