AGE OF MYTHOLOGY DE ANNOUNCED!

Woohoo folks!

We made it!!! they just announced AOMDE!!!

https://twitter.com/Ageofmyth/status/1584959727922196480

“Bringing the Definitive Edition treatment to Age of Mythology, the game will feature beautiful graphics, updated gameplay and more. Stay tuned…”

22 Likes

WOOHOOO :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: about time

5 Likes

Nice

I hope it doesn’t cost as much on release as AoE4

I wanted to get that on Steam but it’s never on a good discount

if they put the hotkeys of aoe4 it will be great, not necessarily that they are completely reassignable, with the version of the first season I am satisfied
https://twitter.com/Ageofmyth/status/1584959727922196480

Even AOE 3, which was more expensive than Myth, got a 20 dollars Definitive Edition, so I guess it’s going to be a patern to all DE

3 Likes

I hope we will get the celts as a new civilization !

4 Likes

My hopes are for either West African (e.g. Yoruba or Vodun pantheons), Mesopotamian, or Mesoamerican (e.g. Aztec or Maya) being added as new cultures.

3 Likes

I don’t have much money too but if this DE will be a great one with good and greatly improved changes and looks i will pay even fullprice I mean how else can we show the devs that we really wanted a new AoM and want more of this in the near future?

Any ideas why it is called retold and not definitive edition?

I hope that Mesoamerican, Hindu, Shinto and Babylonian mythologies will be brought in because they are really missing.
All 4 are pretty complex and they have a lot of gods and monsters to choose from.

1 Like

I only have one question: WHEN.

A year? Two years? Four years?

We don’t know yet but my wild guess would be within a year time from now.

I hope Mayas and Incas get included in the game!

2 Likes

I feel like I should be more excited over this than I am. I just don’t trust World’s Edge.

I truly wanna work on Turkish localization. I already have the only localization pack on Steam. Hope devs can give me a chance.

Let’s hope they give us more information soon, we have literally no idea how this is going to be and what Retold means compared to DE.

1 Like

Let’s just hope Arkantos is still in the game as the main protagonist