Age of Mythology Retold images from the Beta and stress test

Do you have sources to this?

I’m confused. It doesnt say anything about “reworking the voices of the campaign, since people did not like the voices of the campaign”.

Did you link the wrong article or am I going blind here?

Yeh I didn’t see that either

Some more images from videos I have seen

2 Likes

Here it is…

I don’t speak Spanish and uploading a video without even timestamping is downright hilarious. Also, this person isn’t an official dev or spokesperson.

Where is the proof or source that they are reworking the voices again because fans don’t like it?

Age of Mythology Retold: Entrevista con Earnest Yuen - Director de Producción en World’s Edge

Put that in the search bar and it should be the first result in the youtube search bar, or simply search “Age of Mythology Retold Earnest Yuen interview”. the Interview is conducted in English.

Earnest Yuen has done several interviews, typing his name on YouTube brings them all up.
If you’ve made a claim, back it up with a link. If there’s an English version where it says what you’re claiming, it’s up to you to link it yourself. Else don’t claim falsehoods

Link the youtube video and give the correct timestamp.

I tried to upload the link but the forum won’t let me…

@MatM1996
Which interview below talks about “reworking the voices of the campaign, since people did not like the voices of the campaign”? Timestamp it (give me the exact time of when Earnest talks about reworking the voices).

A:

B:

C:

Take a photo of the video of the interview you are talking about with your camera or phone if the interview is not listed above.