Age Up! Episode 1 - Age of Empires

Idea is great, but execution is poor.
I’m sorry, but “polish stones” were not “fall away”, they were ripped off, mostly by europeans.(Hello to Napoleon and british).
But, to be honest, even arabs did that earlier, just not on big scale.
Even 1 minute video about history demand some knowledge. Next time, please, at least ask somebody in local university.
Thx.
From Russia, with love)
Kochevnik.

Great idea , but we want AoE IV date :stuck_out_tongue:

@CleanChannel16 said:
I’m sorry, but “polish stones” were not “fall away”, they were ripped off, mostly by europeans.(Hello to Napoleon and british).
Even 1 minute video about history demand some knowledge. Next time, please, at least ask somebody in local university.
Thx.
From Russia, with love)
Kochevnik.

Good observation! Some of the polished stones “fell away” during earthquakes, some were eroded by weather, and some were looted over the 4,500 years the Great Pyramid has stood. “Fell away” might be too general a way to lump all of these actions together. The question about where all of those polished stones ended up was going to be the subject of another Age Up!. Thanks for contributing to the dialogue.

@jennywaboom said:

@CleanChannel16 said:
Thx.
From Russia, with love)
Kochevnik.

Good observation! Some of the polished stones “fell away” during earthquakes, some were eroded by weather, and some were looted over the 4,500 years the Great Pyramid has stood. “Fell away” might be too general a way to lump all of these actions together. The question about where all of those polished stones ended up was going to be the subject of another Age Up!. Thanks for contributing to the dialogue.

And it would be covered by words “they were vanished one by one, took by nature, maraduers or time itself”. Even simple words can explain a lot things, and it won’t took lot of time)

You’re welcome.