Age Up! Episode 4 - Age of Empires

Age Up! Episode 4 - Age of Empires

Hey Age fans, it’s time once again for another episode of Age Up! In this episode we’ll delve into the arcane and mysterious origins of beer, as well as the Mesopotamian legend Gilgamesh and his brew-loving buddy Enkidu. Read about the statue of Gilgamesh depicted in our video at the famous Louvre Museum’s site here. … Continued

Read the full story here

I feel… the DETERMINATION !!!

WOLOLO! The new wallpaper is now my wallpaper.

Nice to see @Robeyone stepping into the series.

Sumerian equivalent of bubble tea. lol

So since the Sumerian ziggurat is mentioned in this video, surely Sumerians in the Definitive Edition will get the Western Asia architecture style, so that their wonder is the Ziggurat rather than the Egyptian pyramid they currently get as their wonder? :slight_smile:

@mythdracon said:
So since the Sumerian ziggurat is mentioned in this video, surely Sumerians in the Definitive Edition will get the Western Asia architecture style, so that their wonder is the Ziggurat rather than the Egyptian pyramid they currently get as their wonder? :slight_smile:

mythdracon, I hope every civilization has its unique wonder.

WHERE IS JOE D:

Joe is gone.

说中文 不会就我一个吧

Why do they delayed the game untill 31 of December?

@DeadpanNickel81 said:
说中文 不会就我一个吧

不会哈哈~~~

@xXEmichXx said:
Why do they delayed the game untill 31 of December?

They don’t think its worthy of a release, but they sure took the money if you pre-ordered. I found that hilarious. They claim it hasn’t had enough testing, yet don’t let people who pre-order beta test it.

@“Andy P” said:
Nice to see @Robeyone stepping into the series.

Maybe there was a correlation between beer and him… I don’t know, he looks like a beer master drinker.