Age Up Info Missing From Tooltip

Uh oh, let me check. You might be right… (and probably are). I don’t normally do that, but to meet some of the event challenges, I’ll do that

EDIT: Yeah, that was it. Sorry for the false alarm. Thanks for letting me know! Here’s what I see when starting from Dark Age (looks good)…

I think I’m sorting things out in my mind surrounding the tooltips and such, though. My issue was that Extended Tooltips kept getting disabled, possibly with patches that got released. When this happened, I’m kind’ve thinking the Age Up cost didn’t show in the tooltip anymore(?)

I know you say you haven’t needed to have Extended Tooltips on, but have you been playing AoE2:DE since the start of the year? (Your forum profile says you joined in September, so I thought maybe the game is fairly new for you.) If you didn’t get the game until September’ish, it may be a case where early in the year, the Age Up cost didn’t show unless Extended Tooltips was enabled, and then they maybe fixed it mid-year to show up no matter if enabled or disabled (for when you started playing(?)), and then now late-year the cost only shows for Extended again?