Agra Fort upgrade - is there a need?

Fearing a 2nd age strategy, and thinking it justify a broken game mechanic in age 3 lol :slight_smile:

Besides, India doesn’t get a cannon in age 3 that other do get. thats called a nerf! :slight_smile:

So a fear of nerfed 5k hp outpost in age 3 doesn’t justify the upgrade anyways. Or just make the upgrade free of cost.

I get it, you just do not know what balance is.

It does, literal Cannon Elephants, at a Castle.
They also have a Siege unit in Age 2, the Flail Elephant, which is the stronges Age 2 Siege in the game.

Fearing an age2 strategy is legit, seeing how age2 comes before age3. Also India still is a top civilization, it doesn’t need any buffs without a compensatory nerf.

It is like asking for Japan buffs really.

2 Likes

NOPE! everyone plays japan! no one play India! in general!

People say this stuff yet ! India aint in team games much! not the mid tiers games have India at all! let alone treaty!

WOW! But do you know, that its a 6 pop siege and costly unit that doesn’t kill units ??? :slight_smile: its a mortar + culv that has only 28 range :slight_smile: while a falconet can siege any age agra fort + it kills units :slight_smile: Also a Culverine has a 34 range mortar even more !
So pointing to siege ele as a canon is laughable !

Wow!!! But do you know it is literally stronger that most Artillery units in the game, can actually kill units, actcs like a Cuiverin while still having a good modifier vs buildings, and Indiancs can literally get Culvs and Falcs from the Consulate, and not pay the upgrade costs?

Heck! Take my Organ Guns and give me those Elephants!

1 Like

Better offer! take whole castle, and give whole artilery foundry :slight_smile:

LOL ! U clearly never fired a Siege ele on on unit vs firing a falconet on units ! x D Please go try that then u may realize what the issue is. :rofl: :rofl: BTW u can kill siege ele with skirm! u can’t do same on canons.
as for consulate falcs n culvs they only comes once in a while x D !!! not dependable enough!!! flail ele in age 2 are too inefficient and expensive! and too vulnerable !

So after the USA announcement this becomes more relevant as, the US is just all europeons combined into one, also the fort making explorer :slight_smile: IMO NOW all the civs need a little buff/update. But here is all about Indian fort only.