AI dies/ceases activity on Earth

Game Version:

• Build 101.101.34793.0 4597979
  • Platform: Steam

Issue:

I started up a random map game on the Earth map (giant/ludicrous-sized) versus any number of moderate AI. In most cases, the villagers die upon spawning or their villagers remain inactive. Scouts will fight each other. Sometimes player two will disembark for South Africa and will cease activity or die upon disembarking. Very rarely did player two actually begin building a town center once it got to Africa.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Random Map
  2. Real World Maps --> Earth
  3. Giant/Ludicrous size
  4. Any number of AI, I tried only moderate difficulty.
  5. Complete visibility.

2 Likes

It seems to be that the AI will commit suicide if visibility is Normal.

Hello @Trickington, this issue is currently being tracked. Thank you for the report! :slight_smile:
-Promiskuitiv

2 Likes

Game Version:

• Build: 101.101.35584.0 4714640
  • Platform: Steam

Issue:

When starting a game with the map Real World - Earth, several players will not start building, they are just standing there.
Started a game with one AI, they sail to land with their villagers , but doesn’t start building.
Destroyed their transport ship and the AI started building a dock and a house, builded a new transport ship and started collecting wood, but didn’t build a TC.

It seems like they are some how locked in their starting state and builds a new transport ship because they started with one, and started chopping wood because they used some and have to get the amount they started with.

I have not tried this on other nomad maps.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Start a Game with these settings

2. Observe the AI not doing anything. Also see the score boards in the attached pictures only two off the seven AI have started building.

Purple AI

Yellow AI