AI Keeps Resigning

No, it doesn’t work. I just replied to your other post in the other thread where you tried to say I was using it wrong, or in a way that’s not congruent with how its operating:

I know how to type “104” or to do the AI command “104”. It’s not rocket science. The problem is that the game is buggy and doesn’t register your desire 100% of the time. I know for a fact because I’ve played several games and done it many times the past year, and it just depends on how the game feels at the given date and time whether or not it wants to follow your wishes. Some games it works great; other games, not so much.

Even if it were “hard to use properly,” that indicates to me it’s buggy. Typing “104” is all that should be needed.

I actually think “not resigning” should be the default and having to type “105” to let them resign should be the action requiring manual effort. Are there really a lot of “vs. AI” players who want AI to resign when you destroy one house in their mighty empire? (Exaggerating a bit, but, honestly, some AI do resign after a couple buildings get destroyed and a few units get killed. For me, that’s frustrating because I don’t spend an hour or more of my day amassing an army or coming back from probable defeat to have an AI give up at the drop of a hat.)