Ai not attacking, AI games are worthless. No patch in sight

Still not any news about a corrective patch, im done with this game. It’s not worth wasting time vs AI. Just played against 2 absurd AI, no attack from them in all the game! I know many players that left the game for this issue as they only play pve and developers still didn’t fix this major issue. This is very, very bad. Knowing also Relic has been sold, i think this game is getting abandoned.

1 Like

Yeah I’m done. Literally unplayable. Can’t see them fixing it any time soon. Thankfully Manor Lords is out next week.

You guys know that using mods which change max population and/or resource amounts tends to break AI

Though I agree that AI has problems with aggression but in no way in the amounts you are experiencing

I know this however i tested with both mods and without them. Ai will focus only on aging up in both cases, and will attack only ofter age 4. All the other ages combined they will only maybe attack 1 or 2 times with few soldiers, and as soon as you reach them with an even smaller army they starts to flee. Before posting i always test without mods. In fact, before the last patch the AI was much more aggressive even using mods for population, so they must have changed something in aggression behaviors. I don’t know at what level you usually play, but i always play from hardest to absurd and i can assure i managed to lose some games before this patch, now it’s always a steamroll

I agree that AI has aggression problem.

I usually play 1v1 or 2v2 with jakcie AI and outrageuos difficulty. Ive noticed that map size and especially distance to enemy makes a big difference in AI aggression. Also open maps like Lipany and Dry arabia seems to work best

Yes, this is a bit ridiculous. For those of us that are not hugely keen on PVP and prefer slower paced games against the AI, the recent patch has made the game not worth playing.

Acknowledgement at least from the devs that they’re aware of the problem would be appreciated :frowning:

I had a reply from a developer in the “patch 10 broke AI rush capabilities” post where they did acknowlegde this issue, but it was a month ago. I asked if there will be a patch for this but they told me that it is unknown, an issue like this should have been addressed as soon as possible with an hotfix