These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.54684.0 7486483
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When playing a game created from the scenario editor, the AI starts by deleting its TC.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go to “Create Scenario”
- Generate a new random map (I tested it with Arabia and Runestones)
- Give at least 100 starting wood to the second player (the AI)
- Test the game from the scenario editor (or save it and play it from the Skirmish menu)
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The AI doesn’t delete the starting TC