AI stops 'playing' after a multiplayer saved file is restored

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

AI stops ‘playing’ when a multiplayer saved file is restored

• GAME BUILD #: Latest version on date 23/02/2023
  • GAME PLATFORM: Xbox series X

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

When a player disconnects from a custom multiplayer game, the game autosaves and you are able to restore the saved game. After inviting everyone that played in the match and starting it again the AI does not resume the game. The villagers does not gather resources or build any buildings. Some villagers do continue but most of them stands and do nothing. Aswell as the millitary units. The AI does not send attacks and units defend only when a player enters their radius. This makes it for a easy win as the AI is basically defenseless. Unfortunately this happens every game as myself and my friends live in South Africa where power goes off(loadshedding). We tend to rely on the save game as one game takes a minimum of 3 hours which is longer than the schedule of power that we have at a time.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: *How often does the issue occur

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Tweek the save data for it to remember ongoing tasks

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The game should continue as before the save was created with AI continuing to Raid, gather and improve their economy

Hello @BosBliksem3232
Were you all playing on console?

This issue seems to be around for ages, please fix

Yes, most of the time. Sometimes a friend joins that plays on PC with the micrsoft store version and the same happens. We have tried changing hosts,but no luck from that

me and my friend have the same problem

If you could send a rec from a PC player we might be able to see where the issue comes from. I tried to reproduce with 2 Steam accounts but couldn’t reproduce.