AIR GATE/WALL problem

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: latest
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

this happens at playing custom campaigns from mods, and at first, I thought it is because of certain mods, but after disabling all the modes, it still happens. for both ally (ai) and me, the unit cannot across gate when the gate is changed colour from the enemy, it always happens at for example kill certain unit, the whole city surrendered and become my colour or ally’s and then the unit cannot approach the gate from far away, I can only keep bringing the unit to the bottom of the gate, then they can across. and it is not working if I rebuild the gate. but if I destroy the gate before the city surrender, this will not happen. and even I delete all the wall and gate, there is still this “air wall/gate” that block unit go through

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
worked as a gate and bring the unit across

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Example of this happening to The Viper in his campaign run. Notice how he says “it’s happening again

At this point, this is a very well known bug among the single player community, which is a very big part of the global aoe community. Devs should be already aware of this.