All content of African Royals DLC is locked, but I bought and installed it

Excuse me, what are you doing for overcoming that issue? In my version that problem is not solved.

1 Like

Not solved for me either

I fixed it.

1. Disable both Microsoft Gaming Services.
  2. Reboot the computer
  3. Open Powershell Run As Admministrator
  4. Run the Powershell Command
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  5. Hey Presto it works.

If you dont know how to disable Microsoft Gaming Services - How to remove Microsoft.Gaming Services - Microsoft Q&A

1 Like

That’s weird fix. no side effects?

2 Likes

Working for me now when loading the game and going skirmish was able to see that they are now selectable

Thank you

As I said, I did nothing, I thought developer team has did it.

Sorry for the late reply. As I said, I thanks Developer team, because I though issue has been solved by them.

1 Like

I am still getting this issue after 2 weeks of purchase…any estimate about how to get this done?
I am a steam user and I reported on steam, and the developer says they are looking into the issue but I cannot see any change of it.

hi @WeitheSovereign what game version do you have? is it higher than 38254? otherwise I recommend you to update and get back to me if still does not work. Thanks!

I deleted the game from steam and redownload the game, the game version showing inside welcome page is 100.12.47581.0.
Still did not work, and after follow the shell command, (Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}) now my game is showing this error :frowning:

Now I cannot even play normally, once I tried to build something the game will crash to desktop.

Also I only have one mod inside the game, called More Building Limit Unlimited POP, this mod I cannot unsurbribe, whenever I do I will get a loading screen icon and nothing changed. I tried to delete the mod, but I cannot find the file.
I tried to unsubsurbie from this website, the website said I did not install anything in this game

Okay Found the curprit, it is the mod, needs to manually go to the mod folder to delete it.
Otherwise all the things are not operating properly.
Sadly I missed the reward for the African event, do you know any chance to get the reward?
Thanks so much

hi @WeitheSovereign so I understand your DLC is working now right? I am sorry you missed the event but afaik that reward is gone, please confirm me your DLC is working fine, otherwise please let me know your Steam ID number, which can be found in C:\Users<user>\Games\Age of Empires 3 DE

Yes, but you guys do have bugs in the system, otherwise there won’t be so many issues here to start with