All priests lost theirs faith

I’m soooo sorry for my english :smiley:

Do you think that it’s a good idea, that all priests lost theirs faith when they convert someone? If I’m right, then result is same for one and ten priests. Wouldn’t be better if just one of them would have lose faith?

@UpturnedPear1 said:

Do you think that it’s a good idea, that all priests lost theirs faith when they convert someone? If I’m right, then result is same for one and ten priests. Wouldn’t be better if just one of them would have lose faith?

Using more priest to convert a unit make the process faster, so it’s normal that they lose it all of them.

@kinzo said:

@UpturnedPear1 said:

Using more priest to convert a unit make the process faster, so it’s normal that they lose it all of them.

Oh… I’m sorry, I didn’t notice that it’s faster.

It increases chance of conversion. Sometimes it will still take longer with 3 priests than with one, but chance of it being faster than just one is higher. You can also get AI units confused by using more than one priest to convert it. It doesn’t work on human controlled units