Operating System: Windows 10
- Impossibility to select all buildings of the same type with ALT+R key combination. A message comes up saying such combination is already being used, when it’s not (I double checked).
- I tried the ALT+R key combination with “select next idle villager” and it worked perfectly, which indicates that the problem does not exist with the combination itself, but with the “select all buildings of the same type” feature.
0. Make sure no hotkey is assigned to ALT+R.
1. Assign the “select all storage pits” hotkey to ALT+R.
2. Use ALT+R in a game that has at least one of your storage pits standing.