An open letter of appreciation for Aussie_Drongo

Hi @AussieDrongoBBQ,

I think that your contribution into AoE III: DE community can’t be measured even in Swedish berries :wink: You are very active on Twitch/YouTube delivering top quality videos with build orders/tier lists/AoE news. I also love your casting of other players games. You are simply S tier content creator.
I can’t pick even one of your videos that I was not enjoying.

In my opinion you are absolutely crucial person for AoE III DE game now. You are attracting new players and keeping old players interested in the game.

The main purpose of this letter is to express my gratitude for your hard work. I want you to know that the community sees and really appreciates your effort.

Just keep it going! :slight_smile:
M/

26 Likes

9 Likes

Thanks @mkaras92 for your post. It is really nice of you. I put in a lot of work to my content, obviously there is an element of reward in that I receive ad revenue from YouTube, but a huge component of motivation is to read encouraging words like this, so thank you once again.

16 Likes

Saw your vid today, you really are like the Spirit of the law of Age of empires 3.
Thanks for all the content you put out.

:3

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree with the others on this post. Your work for AOE3 has been stellar and I’ve enjoyed every video I’ve seen.

1 Like