Analyses of the ratings - Spotting the issues

Now we also get EW, it is really time that the devs fix this. Otherwise the EW 1v1 and TG ladders will start as a mess as well, like the current TG ladder. I posted the following in the announcement thread of ranked EW:

I would even advice to just fix the formula (this look easy, just replace the max by the average) and then reset all ladders. That is the most easy fix with the least effort for the dev team. If you dont reset the ladders, then TG ladder will still be a mess. And also the newly EW will become still a mess, since they will use the ratings of other ladders as starting point. Instead of sorting out their mess, the most easy solution will be a full reset of the ladders. But that might be a unpopular decision…

Edit: Looks like @ChristheCo is tracking the bugs. I see his name pop up in the bug report section on behave of the dev team. So i will tag him here too. Hopefully he can make sure this issue will also be tracked quickly. I started this thread 1 year ago, but it is still not part of the https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049490811-Known-Issues-Solutions section?!

4 Likes