Announcing Age of Empires: Definitive Edition!

OMG! This is so awesome. I canā€™t wait for it.

thatā€™s pretty awesome!

romans versus Persians. cant wait to see all the 300 videos that come out

this is great!

PLZ say you will remake AOE2HD in 4K as well!

<3

I cannot wait! I grew up with AOE! Remember those days I longed to finish school and go war with my mates! Occasionally surprise them with some Pepperoni Pizzas and E=MC^2!

Over the years I tried playing the old versions again but have always hoped Microsoft will revive this! Iā€™m glad the day has come! Please donā€™t make this a one off project!

Loved the original work, and loving this new piece of Art already!

I Hope in German too,

Itā€™s so nice to have this game back to our new PCā€™s. May this game be a success!

(Please dd spanish language, huh? haha)

I have waited for a new AoE sice years! Aoe was a main part of my childhood and I am so happy to get more! The dream is still an Age of Empires 4 :smiley:

Jennifer; Iā€™m not a US resident but I enjoy the game nonetheless, so please let me try the Beta program.
Efren Rabago

This brings up a lot of childhood memories, A LOT. This was the first RTS game Iā€™ve ever played, and I used to describe other games to my friends as follows: Itā€™s like Age of Empires but with tanks or this and that. Lol! And until this day when me and my friends make silly sounds at random time (we are 27 years old so go figure lol) at least me and another one say: wololooo. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been a fan since the beginning and I would LOVE to play Beta. ^^

Wait, do we have to buy the beta?

Unreal banana peel

sweet would really like to play the beta :slight_smile:

Great news, could any1 refer me to the Q&A page or tell me how i can get my hands on a beta key? I installed the old game on a virtual box but it doesnā€™t run that good xD

Havenā€™t played this game since the early 2000ā€™s when I was 5. This looks superb! Canā€™t wait to get my hands on a copy!

This is my laptop can I play AoE definitive Edition can some one please let me no? Thanks.
IntelĀ® Coreā„¢ i7-6500U CPU @ 2.5GHz
IntelĀ® HD Graphics 520
NVIDIA GeForce 940M
RAM
8.0 GB
Microsoft Windows 10. 64-bit

@ā€œSPARTAN KING NZā€ said:
This is my laptop can I play AoE definitive Edition can some one please let me no? Thanks.
Intel(R) Coreā„¢ i7-6500U CPU @ 2.5GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
NVIDIA GeForce 940M
RAM
8.0 GB
Microsoft Windows 10. 64-bit

Yes you can ! ;D