Any hints for "Porto" AOE2 DLC?

I am not gonna reply to you. Keyboard Warrior.

Honestly. Im tired of them playing cat and mouse. Im tired of waiting. Stop teasing stuff and tell us whsts up already

18 Likes

Ah yes you make a comparison that doesnt make any sense just to say that Im wrong.

Georgian society was pretty much European in how it was organized unlike other feudal systems across the world. They also shared a lot in architecture and had the same religion. Look, Georgia was just very heavily European influented

They are both related and can be grouped togheter as part of the east asian cultures.

I guess, if you’re willing to be super broad about it.
I don’t think it’s particular clear or accurate way to reference those countries though.
You could group all of South Asia as part of a singular “South Asian culture” by that same metric, which is something that a lot of people have come to this forum to dispute as reductive.
I think those people were right to dispute those claims as well and that South Asia is a great place for a new AoE2 DLC.

I think it’s important to keep in mind that lots of places are historically relevant and can be vastly different from one another and not to dimish that.
I just don’t think it’s particularly respectful to history and its people.

1 Like

not sure if he was trolling but nili just said at the end of his stream that there will be no patch soon.

Could you tell where he said this?

not sure if timestamp is working. its around 4h29 tho…pretty much at the end of the stream

tried siamese? maybe it could be that idk

At 4:29:30
Rumor says yes but actually no.

So, when PUP has no balance changes, make sense… But from other side: the patch no have including balance, just some bugfixes, like in PUP we actually have.

thats a beauty, siege tower needed that feature, now we just need AI to use them

I would really like a naval themed expansion, with 3 new naval civs around the world and also the necessary improvement (mostly AI improvement) on naval battles, which is still the weakest aspect of the game.

7 Likes

You are right… it still varies according to the translation you have in the game… if you have it in Latin Spanish it is English and if you have it in Spanish from Spain it is Britons…

The first sounds like a menu theme and the second as a theme civ…

Armenia and Georgia are Eastern European countries, since culturally they are Orthodox Christians, they are also members of the Council of Europe…and Eastern Europe includes thirteen countries in Europe: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Georgia, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Russia and Ukraine.Other definitions include the Baltic republics as post-Soviet states, plus the small European territorial portions of Kazakhstan and Turkey (both Turkic countries).

new discovery, this was found in PORTO

/s

I go away for a month, and FE turns my AoK into Empire Earth? :astonished:

Good grief, :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes,we understand your point, that is, they were feudal societies, but not as we understand them in the West…they would be Slavic civs with Turkish-Iranian influence…

Japan was a feudal society until the Meiji Restoration in 1868…so it doesn’t count…