Anyone else really excited?!

I am!

are you fcking kidding me man? Me and my friend group were playing this game years years ago in internet cafes… When there was only 56k modem internet, i was hiddenly entering zone and playing on internet (more play on internet more expensive bills u get) Some of my friends have children and never touching a game , seriously gonna try this lol…

same here . used 33.6 k modem and dial to others home to play with my friends. don’t want to wait anymore

I hope developers have learned lessons from the fairly moderate previous edition.
As far as I’m concerned (and I’m probably not the only one) I’d rather play the II instead of the III edition.
But from the previews it looks great for us!

Still, the question remains why they do not offer it for steam…

I still have all my original CDs but I haven’t played in about two years. I don’t know of any other girls who play…

@JadedBlu said:
I still have all my original CDs but I haven’t played in about two years. I don’t know of any other girls who play…

Not sure why that would matter.

Nope.

@JadedBlu said:

Lots of girls play it

yes i’m wonder what age 4 will be about tbh

@IamDalv said:

@JadedBlu said:

Lots of girls play it

Yeah but the genre isn’t girly taste.